At LifeWork Systems, we walk the talk. We live by purpose, values and vision first and they inform our goals, procedures and roles.
Our purpose: “To create a world where people love their lives.”
Our company values:
- Friendship: We create authentic, trusting relationships based in friendship
- Encouragement: We support goodness, courage and strength
- Over-Communication: We listen, appreciate, ask, and offer our ideas and feelings
- Personal Growth: We are always learning, growing and improving
- Faith: We surrender in humility, accepting grace and guidance
Additionally, we adopt eight values that build trust:
- Respect: We are respectful towards each other, always.
- Recognition: We give others the recognition they deserve.
- Receptivity: We are receptive to new ideas and listen to each other.
- Disclosure: We speak up and share our ideas, feelings and opinions.
- Straightforwardness: We make direct requests and express expectations.
- Honesty: We tell the truth, saying what we mean and meaning what we say.
- Keeps Commitments: We fulfill our responsibilities and deliver on our agreements.
- Seeks Excellence: We strive to do our best in everything we do.