Over the years, LifeWork Systems has been recognized in the following ways:
Writing Books. People Tested Media published Judy Ryan’s first book in September 2015, What’s the Deal with Workplace Culture Change? In it, readers find answers to key questions many business owners and leaders frequently ask, including:
- How do I assess the condition of my workplace culture?
- What do my Senior Team and I need to learn and commit to do?
- Why would we transform our workplace culture?
- What should we transform from, into?
- How can I protect my reputation, grow my business and keep my customers coming back?
- Where do we start and what is the process?
In this powerful little book, endorsements are provided by Maxine Clark, Founder of Build A Bear Workshops, Lisa Meyer, DVP of RehabCare, Bill Prenatt, Founder of Experts for Entrepreneur, and Lauren Kolbe from KolbeCo Marketing. People Tested Media is reviewing Judy Ryan’s second book, What’s the Deal with Redirecting Negative Behavior?
In the Media – We have been requested to participate in numerous TV Interviews, Radio Interviews, Multiple Columns One column has been publishing articles since January 2006 on Emotional Intelligence in Women’s Journals nationally, and one has been publishing articles locally on The Extraordinary Workplace in St. Louis Small Business Monthly since January 2012. We are also sought out as community experts when issues arise such as bullying, or race relations and use of power in Ferguson. See Press Releases.
CEU Continuing Education Units – LifeWork Systems live and online versions of Redirecting Negative Behavior are now qualified for 5 hours of CEUs nationwide for Occupational Therapists, and in Missouri and Illinois for Physical Therapists and are in the certification process for Nurses in 21 states.
The St. Louis Mental Health Board (MHB) Vanguard Award for Innovation – The following is a video of the MHB’s Deputy Director offering reasons why LifeWork Systems was awarded this honor.
Expert Recognition with e4e – At Experts for Entrepreneurs, Judy Ryan and LifeWork Systems have been invited to participate since 2011. Each month, topics are presented through written and video articles and blogs. Here are some e4e video articles:
- Don’t Hold Up Progress, Hold Up Your End of the Bargain – Accountability
- Building Caring Relationships
- What and Why Human Systems?
- What and Why Alignment?
- Finding Work-Life Balance
Here are some e4e written articles:
- Imagine A Workplace With No Gossip
- Do You Have Strategic Alignment?
- Help! I Dread Going To Work & I Am The Owner!
- What Can Be Better Than Gossip?
- Moving From Victor to Victory Consciousness
Front Page Story on Successful Culture Change – In March 2013, St. Louis Small Business Monthly wrote a cover story Recalibrate Your Business and Transform Your Culture on the healthy workplace culture LifeWork Systems led leaders and staff at KolbeCo Marketing to create.