LifeWork Systems provides school improvement programs that drive sustained positive change and range from short presentations, stand-alone workshops, two-to-three day engagements tailored for school administrators with clear needs and a limited time window for action, and fully scalable, training and consulting engagements for a complete school cultural transformation over time. Longer programs are delivered in a distributive manner in order to learn, review and integrate new skills and processes into the school environment in a sustainable manner.
LifeWork Systems has a range of programs; created as a combination of services from the following four categories:
1. Consulting: A relationship with the Principal and a team of school leaders is fostered and conversations engaged, in order to help each determine human systems needed to achieve goals, overcome challenges and develop the kinds of staff and students wanted and needed. Performance targets are identified and form the basis of the consulting relationship. The following are three critical focus areas we address with you:
– Creating extraordinary school and classroom dynamics
– Leadership development of staff and students
– Strategic alignment, trust and teamwork among staff and students
2. Assessment: A series of surveys have been designed to explore, analyze and measure team and individual performance across a range of key metrics. The data collected is an ideal starting point for any school wishing to begin a leadership development process with staff and students.
3. Training: Experiential, fun and life-changing workshops are provided, utilizing the best in instructional design and organizational development practices. Training is presented live, as teleseminars, webinars and eLearning and is intentionally designed to be distributive to all staff and often parents and students. Various delivery mechanisms enable self-paced learning and also support administrators and a school leadership team to provide leader-led sessions in which each is fully guided in facilitating coaching and implementation meetings with other members of the school staff and students after they have completed online training sessions.
4. Coaching and Mentoring: Coaching and mentoring sessions are utilized in order to overcome barriers, stress, chaos and inefficiencies, and master the use of tools, approaches, support and strategies that reduce obstacles and increase the quality of relationships, productivity, and student and staff engagement. The school leadership team is supported in taking ownership of various new habits and routines and promoting them throughout the school community.